Currently open positions:
1. Nanion Technologies, Inc. Livingston, USA
Nanion Technologies is a rapidly growing instrumentation company offering automated ion channel screening workstations serving industry and academic research institutions. To support the increasing demand of Nanion’s products, and to provide premium customer service, Nanion is expanding the team in the US. Nanion is currently looking for an Application Scientist to join the US branch, located in Livingston, New Jersey.
The successful candidate will contribute to Marketing and Customer Support activities.
The position will include:
- Product demonstrations
- Trade-show participation
Experience in electrophysiology is a must, with a preference for having worked with compound profiling against ion channel targets using automated patch clamp instrumentation.
We offer a competitive compensation package, thrilling technology platforms, and the opportunity to contribute to a young dynamic team.
Profile and Requirements:
- The applicant should have a MS or PhD in electrophysiology/biophysics, neuroscience,biochemistry or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in ion channel electrophysiology (voltage-clamp/patch-clamp), electrical recordings of reconstituted membrane proteins in bilayer lipid membranes, membrane biophysics (experience with synthetic lipid membranes) or nanopore-based single-moleculemeasurements.
- Experience using conventional bilayer recording systems (Warner, Axonor HEKA amplifiers) is highly desired.
- Other skills beneficial to this position include knowledge in cell culture techniques, assay development, as well as experience in technical support and customer interaction.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, oral presentation/public speaking & organizational skills are required. Language skills required: English, fluent in speech and writing.
- The applicant should have excellent ability to work independently with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.The successful applicant must have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary, multiculturaland team-oriented environment. In addition, the applicant must be enthusiastic towards customer success and comfortable with troubleshooting cell based assays.
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel (35% overnight) for marketing, customer support and installations within the US and Canada.
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
Candidates must be authorized to be employed in the US.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to George.Okeyo@naniontech.com
2. Nanion Technologies GmbH Munich, Germany:
Marketing and Sales Assistant
Nanion Technologies GmbH was founded in 2002 and employs around 100 employees. We are a rapidly growing instrumentation company developing and producing advanced equipment for the pharmaceutical industry and academia globally. The equipment is used in the search of new and more efficient medicine for a large number of diseases.
The systems are sold and supported from our headquarters in Munich and through our sales companies in the US, Japan and China as well as a network of distributors.
We are looking for a Marketing and Sales Assistant in Munich, Germany to work alongside the marketing manager and assist the team in its daily marketing activities.
The position includes:
- Assistance in the organizing of promotional events, exhibitions and traditional or digital campaigns (webinars, User Meetings, movies etc.)
- Composition and posting online content on the website and social media accounts
- Preparing flyers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages
- Conducting market research and collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends (social media, web analytics, Newsletter, rankings etc.)
- Maintaining customer database by inputting customer profile and updates
- Preparing and distributing monthly reports
- Tracking sales and marketing expenses
Profile and Requirements:
- Bachelor level marketing education
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Service minded
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and database
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office. Good knowledge of design software, such as Illustrator or InDesign. Knowledge of Joomla, Salesforce and MailChimp is a plus
- Fluent English is a must
The candidate should be detail orientated, have a keen eye for aesthetics and details, excellent communication skills and the ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Nanion Technologies GmbH Munich, Germany:
Technischer Mitarbeiter für die Produktion von Mikrosystemtechnikkomponenten (Biochips/ Consumables)
Die Nanion Technologies GmbH ist ein schnell wachsendes Technologie-Unternehmen in München (Ganghoferstaße 70a). Wir entwickeln, fertigen und vertreiben Produkte, um pharmazeutische Wirkstoffe an lebenden Zellen elektrophysiologisch zu testen. Unsere Produkte kombinieren modernste Mikrosystemtechnik, Biotechnologie und Software. Sie ermöglichen ein automatisiertes Wirkstoffscreening und Sicherheits-Profiling im Hochdurchsatz-Bereich und kommen in der Life-Science Industrie und in der Forschung weltweit zum Einsatz.
Wir suchen ab sofort eine/n zuverlässige/n Mitarbeiter/in zur Verstärkung unseres Teams im Bereich Verbrauchsmittelproduktion.
Ihre Aufgaben werden umfassen:
- Qualitätskontrolle und Fertigungsdokumentation
- Bereitstellen von Arbeitsmaterialien und Bestücken der Produktionsmaschinen
- Betrieb unserer hochspezialisierten Fertigungsanlagen
- Klebearbeiten an unseren Kleberobotern
- Eingangskontrollen von Verbrauchsmaterialien
- Verpackungsarbeiten / Bearbeitung von Kundenaufträgen
- Abgeschlossene Berufsausbildung in einer technischen/-naturwissenschaftlichen Fachrichtung
- Qualitäts- und Verantwortungsbewusstsein
- Zuverlässige und präzise Arbeitsweise
- Handwerkliches Geschick
- Sicherer Umgang mit Office und Datenbanksystemen
- Fundierte Englischkenntnisse
Sie erwartet bei uns ein attraktives Arbeitsumfeld im Zentrum von München, kombiniert mit einer angemessenen Bezahlung. Wir schätzen Eigeninitiative und lösungsorientiertes Denken.
Wenn Sie die Mitarbeit in einem dynamischen, jungen Team schätzen und mit viel Spaß in unserer Produktion mitarbeiten möchten, senden Sie uns bitte Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen mit kurzem Anschreiben und Lebenslauf an email@example.com. Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
4. Nanion Technologies GmbH Munich, Germany:
Technical Support and IT Service Engineer
Nanion technologies is a leading instrumentations company, globally offering automated ion channel screening workstations for the life science industry and academic research institutions.
With a rapidly growing customer base and employee number, Nanion needs a Technical and IT Service Engineer to strengthen our Service Department and will work with in our Service team performing internal IT support as well as Technical Support for our customer base.
Type: Full time
Reporting to: Service Manager
Level: Entry level, Bachelor of Electronics with IT knowledge
Start date: Immediately
- Provide remote technical customer Support for Nanion products via mail, phone and remote control/desktop sharing.
- Troubleshoot and perform maintenance on technical components and products.
- Create, track and monitor records for incoming Support requests. Keep Assets system updated related to case activities and resolutions.
- Initiate and follow up on Service Support from our collaborators.
- Setup and maintain internal IT assets including but not limited to, Hardware, Programs, peripherals, printers, Network, Remote desktops and VPN.
- Setup IT equipment for Nanion products.
- Initiate and execute internal Service parts orders.
- Maintain Service Stock.
- Participate and contribute to team meetings and other company meetings across the Nanion organization.
- Must be able to work within the frame of several different teams and still be able to execute work assignments individually.
As an Internal Technical and IT Service Engineer – The successful candidate will be responsible to work with Customer Support across Nanion products, as well as internal Support for all of the Nanion global branches with the ServiceManager, the Service Team and specific Product Managers. The candidate will also be responsible for the daily internal Nanion IT services under the instructions of the Head of IT Services.
- Some college or equivalent experience; Electronics/technical coursework
- Entry level with some prior experience providing technical support in a business
- Windows OS experience
- Hands-on and practical knowledge of networks and computer systems.
- Excellent English oral and written communications skills with customers and peers; tactful
and effective customer communications.
- Strong team player
- Ability and willingness to evaluate and learn new technologies and apply them effectively.
- Previous position with customer service experience is a bonus.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Kenneth.Andersen@nanion.de
As an expanding company we are always interested in hearing from skilled and creative people to join our team.
Please contact us for further information or send us a short CV (firstname.lastname@example.org)