18.09.2019: Meet Sarah Tahir - Employee Interview
1) Tell us your story- how did your path lead you to Nanion Technologies?
Well, my path was actually by chance! I had just graduated from university and was on the hunt for my very first job. I stumbled upon a Nanion job posting that I thought fit my profile and applied. Next thing you know, I’m still here ~ 3 years and counting, and it’s been great! 😊
- Stop worrying so much, it’s really not worth the stress and the wrinkles that come with it.
- Confidence is key, fake it till you make it!
- Don’t drive so fast all the time, the tickets are not worth it…"seriously"
3) One Last Question- what’s the coolest thing about your job?
My job is super cool so bear with me while I list some of my favorites:
I am so fortunate to work with such an amazing group of people who often push me to learn and grow. I would not be the person I am today without all of their guidance and support. And it’s always so much fun when we’re all together. They’re my favorite part of the job!
In terms of work, every month is different! We get the opportunity to collaborate with so many different people, working on a variety of projects. It’s interesting to see how they apply our technology for their research and we never truly know what we will get!
And lastly, working with cardiomyocytes! THEY BEAT!! I could watch them all day.