MUNICH, GERMANY, July 7th 2021: Nanion is pleased to announce the launch of the SyncroPatch 384.
Munich, Germany, May 1st 2021:
Assessing preclinical cardiac contractility without animal use, but with human iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes is not only attractive for people in the cardiac community!
Parliamentary State Secretary Thomas Rachel (representing the Federal Ministry of Education & Research) stopped by InnoVitro headquarters in Juelich to award them with a 200k grant for the support of the new project SMOOTH: “Semi–synthetic Muscle Organoids based On Tissue Hybrids”
17.04.2020 | Nanion Technologies and NEXEL partner to open a new reference demonstration laboratory in South Korea
Munich, Germany, April 17th 2020: Nanion Technologies GmbH, a leading provider of automated patch clamp and cell monitoring systems, announces the partnership with NEXEL Co., Ltd., specialists in the manufacturing of hiPSC-derived cells. Under the partnership NEXEL will provide demonstration infrastructure in South Korea for Nanion´s CardioExcyte 96 and FLEXcyte 96 cell monitoring systems, while Nanion will provide scientific proficiency in experimental design and assay development.
07.11.2019 | Nanion and Assay.Works Partner to offer Drug Discovery Services for Membrane Transporter Targets
Munich, Germany, November 7th 2019: Nanion Technologies, a leading provider of automated electrophysiology systems, today announced its partnership with Assay.Works, experts in assay development and High Throughput Screening (HTS), who will be providing SURFE²R 96SE assays “As-a-Service” for membrane transporter research.
Membrane transport proteins, enabling active and secondary active transport of ions and solutes across the membrane, are important drug targets but may also be involved in unwanted side effects of novel drug candidates. As response to the growing demand in assay options for membrane transporters and to afford researchers access to SSM-based electrophysiology, Nanion and Assay.Works have entered into a partnership.
More Articles ...
- 31.10.2019 | Press release SURFE²R N1 Research Grant Winners
- 07.10.2019 | Launch of the Port-a-Patch mini – Plug & Patch
- 01.10.2019 | Launch of the Dynamite8 – A Dynamic Clamp unit for the Patchliner
- 09.09.2019 | Launch of the FLEXcyte 96 – pushing the boundaries of cardiac safety screening
- 19.07.2019 | Nanion congratulates the two young researchers awarded for their innovative theses by Nano Innovation Award 2019
- 21.06.2019 | Launch of the SyncroPatch 384i – the next level of automated patch clamp innovation
- 13.12.2018 | SyncroPatch 384PE installation in China
- 19.11.2018 | Nanion Technologies is pleased to welcome Dr. Ronald Knox to the team