DURHAM, N.C., LIVINGSTON, N.J. and MUNICH, GERMANY, July 27, 2016 -- Icagen Acquires Nanion's SyncroPatch384 High-Throughput Electrophysiology Platform -- Entering agreement with Nanion to develop and commercialize innovative ion channel drug discovery solutions - assays for two gene families established
MUNICH, GERMANY, June 28, 2016 -- Nanion Technologies is pleased to announce the opening of a new site in Copenhagen, Denmark. The site contains a fully equipped laboratory and state-of-the-art ion channel high throughput screening platforms, including the SyncroPatch 384/768PE. The new facility within Copenhagen University opens its doors for scientific collaborations, assay development support and product demonstrations.
MUNICH, GERMANY, January 13, 2016 -- Nanion Technologies is pleased to announce that Frank Henrichsen has accepted the position of Director of Global Sales. Frank Henrichsen has a solid technical and commercial track record in life science industry, and is one of the pioneers in the global deployment of automated patch clamp systems in pharmaceutical companies and CROs.
11.01.2016 | New Nature Nanotechnology Publication: Orbit 16 Used for Exciting Research on Synthetic DNA Nanopores
MUNICH, GERMANY, January 11, 2016 -- Scientist from University College London and Nanion Technologies just published their work in Nature Nanotechnology, where the Orbit 16 was used to characterize synthetic DNA nanopores.
More Articles ...
- 03.11.2015 | Nanion’s SyncroPatch is Preferred Technology for Patch Clamp-Based High Throughput Screening
- 11.08.2015 | New Genedata Ready-to-Run Delivers Out-of-the-Box Integration with Leading Screening Devices IntelliCyt , Labcyte, Nanion Technologies
- 17.07.2015 | From fundamental research to applications - CeNS Innovation Award 2015 for junior nanoscientists
- 10.06.2015 | Team from Germany and France find new biological pore for polymer sizing
- 31.03.2015 | Nanion Technologies Appoints James Costantin as Director of Customer Relations
- 10.02.2015 | Cardiac Researchers at National Heart Centre Singapore Acquire First SyncroPatch 384/768PE in Asia
- 22.01.2015 | Nanion TWIns With Stem Cells as New Facilities Are Opened in Japan and USA
- 15.10.2014 | Prestigious Academic Facility at Northwestern University Acquires the SyncroPatch 384/768PE