MUNICH, GERMANY, February 2, 2017 -- Nanion Technologies is pleased to announce the launch of the new SURFE2R 96SE Instrument for high throughput measurements of electrogenic membrane transporters and pumps. The SURFE2R 96SE is the first instrument on the market featuring the solid supported membrane (SSM) technology for the robust and simple screening of membrane transporters and pumps in a high throughput manner. With this, the SURFE2R 96SE opens new perspectives in membrane protein screening and investigations for the pharmaceutical industry, offering a label- and radioactivity-free analysis for these difficult targets.
01.02.2017 | New Genedata Screener® APC Functionality and Integration with Nanion SyncroPatch 384PE at SLAS2017
MUNICH, GERMANY, February 1, 2017 -- Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for drug discovery and life science research, today announced new automated patch clamp (APC) functionality in Genedata Screener for Ion Channel Screening and a Genedata Ready-to-Run integration with Nanion SyncroPatch 384PE. The package provides seamless data capture and innovative analysis of Nanion's multi-sweep, multi-dose current traces as well as interactive access to the raw traces for visualization and analysis optimization. The Genedata Screener/Nanion SyncroPatch 384PE integration will be demonstrated along with the new functionality at an SLAS2017 tutorial session, one of the Genedata Screener events at SLAS2017. Genedata will present at Booth #541; Nanion Technologies will present at Booth #1311 (Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC Feb. 4-8.)
Read full press release here.
DURHAM, N.C., LIVINGSTON, N.J. and MUNICH, GERMANY, July 27, 2016 -- Icagen Acquires Nanion's SyncroPatch384 High-Throughput Electrophysiology Platform -- Entering agreement with Nanion to develop and commercialize innovative ion channel drug discovery solutions - assays for two gene families established
MUNICH, GERMANY, June 28, 2016 -- Nanion Technologies is pleased to announce the opening of a new site in Copenhagen, Denmark. The site contains a fully equipped laboratory and state-of-the-art ion channel high throughput screening platforms, including the SyncroPatch 384/768PE. The new facility within Copenhagen University opens its doors for scientific collaborations, assay development support and product demonstrations.
More Articles ...
- 13.01.2016 | Frank Henrichsen Appointed Director of Global Sales at Nanion Technologies
- 11.01.2016 | New Nature Nanotechnology Publication: Orbit 16 Used for Exciting Research on Synthetic DNA Nanopores
- 03.11.2015 | Nanion’s SyncroPatch is Preferred Technology for Patch Clamp-Based High Throughput Screening
- 11.08.2015 | New Genedata Ready-to-Run Delivers Out-of-the-Box Integration with Leading Screening Devices IntelliCyt , Labcyte, Nanion Technologies
- 17.07.2015 | From fundamental research to applications - CeNS Innovation Award 2015 for junior nanoscientists
- 10.06.2015 | Team from Germany and France find new biological pore for polymer sizing
- 31.03.2015 | Nanion Technologies Appoints James Costantin as Director of Customer Relations
- 10.02.2015 | Cardiac Researchers at National Heart Centre Singapore Acquire First SyncroPatch 384/768PE in Asia