25.11.2022 | Nanion User Meeting Japan
Welcome to the 2022 Nanion User Meeting - Japan!
Join us for our Annual User Meeting (Japan)! We will hear research presented by a number of internationally renowned scientists.
Date and time: November 25th, 2022 from 13:00 to 17:00 JST
Start: November 25th, 2022
End: November 25th, 2022
Agenda (Additional speakers may be announced; program subject to change)
- David Beech (University of Leeds)
- Carlos Vanoye (Northwestern University Chicago)
- Nathan Palpant (University of Queensland)
- Marc Rogers (on behalf of Anatomic Inc.)
- Bjorn Knollmann (Vanderbilt University)
- Andre Bazzone (Nanion Technologies)
Poster Session [Digital download available after 19.10.2022*]
Title: Functional characterization of human GAT-1 through solid-supported membrane electrophysiology
Authors: Rocco Zerlotti, Maria Barthmes, Andre Bazzone
Institution: RIGeL, Regensburg Int. Grad. School of Life Science, Germany & Nanion Technologies GmbH
Please subscribe to our Newsletter and we will keep you informed.