16.07.2019: Meet Meghana - Employee Interview
1) Tell us your story- how did your path lead you to Nanion Technologies?
I moved to Germany to join my husband who also currently works in Munich. Given that I studied IT and had gathered work experience within the IT industry back in India, I joined Nanion Technologies as a Technical Support & IT Service Engineer.
Well, I just turned 25 (laughs) but I would definitely tell my 21-year-old self that:
- Life is indeed too short so enjoy it as much as you can.
- To ignore the people who put you down and
- To choose your friends wisely!
3) One Last Question- what’s the coolest thing about your job?
I would have to say that the coolest thing about my job is the team that I have! It’s an absolute pleasure to work with them. My current role also provides me with the opportunity to advance my IT & Technical Support skills. My job has exposed me to a lot of new and exciting discoveries within the world of biophysics. Nanion instruments are absolutely revolutionizing and fascinating.