18.05.2020: We are seeking a passionate PhD candidate to join our team.
Electrophysiological characterization of NSS transporters and formulation of an overall kinetic model
Nanion Technologies is looking for a passionate PhD candidate to work on functional characterization of neurotransmitter transporters using a novel electrophysiological approach.
- Candidates holding an MSc degree with a solid background in function and kinetics of transporters, membrane biophysics and/or electrophysiology are encouraged to apply.
- Experience using transporter assays and/or electrophysiological techniques is highly desirable.
- Applicants will be enrolled in a PhD program, and must be willing to travel and work in collaborators laboratories.
- Candidates with German nationality are excluded from applying for this specific position but are strongly invited to apply for positions with partners of the consortium outside Germany.
- ITN eligibility criteria require that applicants have spent less than 12 months in the past 4 years in the host country (in Nanion’s case
Start date should be summer 2020. The position is temporary and funded for 3 years.
Application Deadline: 22. June 2020; 23:00 PM - Europe/Brussels
Visit the MSCA-ITN-ETN NeuroTrans Webpage for more information:
- Electrophysiological characterization of NSS transporters and formulation of an overall kinetic model
- Hosting institution and working location: Nanion, Munich, Germany
- Principal investigator: Andre Bazzone
Detailed information on documents required for the application for this position can be found at the Neurotrans - Application webpage.