MUNICH, GERMANY, October 1st 2019: Nanion is pleased to announce the launch of Dynamite8, a Dynamic Clamp unit for the multichannel automated patch clamp system, the Patchliner. The Dynamite8 simulates ion channel currents in cells in real-time during patch clamp experiments and has been developed in collaboration with the UMC Utrecht.
MUNICH, GERMANY, 09. September 2019: Nanion is pleased to announce the launch of the FLEXcyte 96 technology for cardiac contraction force measurements. Improving patient safety and reducing animal tests while saving time and money by replacing unnecessary in vivo experiments is the aim of this novel assay technology. The FLEXcyte 96 has been developed in cooperation with innoVitro GmbH.
19.07.2019 | Nanion congratulates the two young researchers awarded for their innovative theses by Nano Innovation Award 2019
MUNICH, GERMANY, July 19, 2019-- X-ray vision on nanoparticles & a hall of mirrors for nanomicroscopy
MUNICH, GERMANY, 21. June 2019: Nanion is pleased to announce the launch of the SyncroPatch 384i. This new giga-ohm seal HTS automated patch clamp platform provides effortless ion channel screening coupled with unmatched flexibility, ease-of-use and reliability.
- 13.12.2018 | SyncroPatch 384PE installation in China
- 19.11.2018 | Nanion Technologies is pleased to welcome Dr. Ronald Knox to the team
- 26.09.2018 | Nanion Technologies places two SyncroPatch 384PE Instruments for Ion Channel Screening at Charles River Laboratories
- 19.09.2018 | Nanion Technologies and Ncardia Sign Co-Marketing and Support Agreement to enhance Options for Cardiac Researchers
- 24.08.2018 | Nanion Technologies Opens New Office in Silicon Valley
- 13.07.2018 | Nanion congratulates the two junior scientists awarded for their innovative theses by Nano Innovation Award 2018
- 07.02.2018 | Søren Friis appointed Director of Global Customer Relations at Nanion
- 21.09.2017 | Cellular Dynamics International Signs Agreement with Nanion Technologies to Enhance Mutual Offerings for Researchers