WuXi AppTec Research Service Division announced the acquisition of a SyncroPatch 384PE automated patch clamp system in Shanghai, China, within their Newsletter (December 10. 2018).
LIVINGSTON, N.Y. USA, 19. November 2018: Nanion is pleased to announce the recent hire of Dr. Ronald Knox as Account Executive, who brings 18+ years of experience in drug discovery, target validation and translational research in neuroscience, cardiovascular and immunotherapies.
26.09.2018 | Nanion Technologies places two SyncroPatch 384PE Instruments for Ion Channel Screening at Charles River Laboratories
LIVINGSTON, N.J., MUNICH, Germany, September 26, 2018: Nanion announced today that Charles River Laboratories has purchased two SyncroPatch 384PE high-throughput patch clamp instruments. This purchase reflects an investment in screening technologies and assay development, while accommodating the rising demand in contract service for globally shared clients. The instruments will be delivered to Charles River (Cleveland site; former ChanTest) in November of this year and will be used for various ion channel screening & profiling services, including cardiac safety screening, efficacy, and SAR studies.
19.09.2018 | Nanion Technologies and Ncardia Sign Co-Marketing and Support Agreement to enhance Options for Cardiac Researchers
MUNICH, Germany and COLOGNE, Germany, September 19, 2018-- Nanion Technologies GmbH, a leading provider of instrumentation for ion channel drug discovery and screening, and the Ncardia Group, a leading developer, manufacturer, and service provider of human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) for safety and efficacy testing announced today that they have entered into a joint marketing and sales promotion agreement.
- 24.08.2018 | Nanion Technologies Opens New Office in Silicon Valley
- 13.07.2018 | Nanion congratulates the two junior scientists awarded for their innovative theses by Nano Innovation Award 2018
- 07.02.2018 | Søren Friis appointed Director of Global Customer Relations at Nanion
- 21.09.2017 | Cellular Dynamics International Signs Agreement with Nanion Technologies to Enhance Mutual Offerings for Researchers
- 21.07.2017 | Nanion congratulates the four junior scientists awarded for their innovative theses by Nano Innovation Award 2017
- 20.06.2017 | Nanion to focus on its own new product portfolio - Axion Biosystems to sell direct in Europe
- 25.05.2017 | Nanion Technologies has moved
- 02.02.2017 | Nanion Technologies Launches SURFE2R 96SE Instrument