19. - 23.02.2022 | 66th Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society (BPS)
Go to the Conference website here
Visit us at booth #629
Nanion Exhibitor Presentation
Attend our symposium:
Monday, February 21st, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Moscone Center, 747 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Dr. Andrea Brüggemann, CSO, Nanion Technologies, Germany
- Dr. Elena G. Govorunova, Associate Professor, Center for Membrane Biology, Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston McGovern Medical School; Houston, TX, USA
- Fitzwilliam Seibertz, Scientist, University of Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany
- Dr. Bettina Lickiss, Innovitro, Juelich, Germany
- Dr. Maria Barthmes, Senior Scientist / Product Manager SURFE²R, Nanion Technologies, Germany
We will be presenting the following posters:
Presenting Author: Niels Fertig
Title: "Identification of cardiac liability in drug discovery using automated patch clamp: Experimental and technical considerations for high throughput recordings of NaV1.5 and hERG"
Presenting Author: Maria Barthmes
Title: "Accessing intracellular membrane transport proteins – a novel electrophysiological approach for lysosomal and mitochondrial channels and transporters"
Presenting Author: Ronald Knox
Title: "Tackling Chronic Compound Responses of hiPSC-CMs for Preclinical Cardiac Risk Evaluation: Defined Serum-Free Medium and Long-Term Culture on the FLEXcyte 96"
Presenting Author: Andrea Brüggemann
Title: "New PIEZO1 activators characterized by high throughput electrophysiology also in combination with mechanical stimulation"
Don't Miss to attend the Satellite Meeting 2022
Friday, February 18, 2022
Esplanade, Room 153, Moscone Center
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Further information is available here