MUNICH, GERMANY February 7, 2018-- Nanion Technologies is pleased to announce that Søren Friis has been promoted to Director of Global Customer Relations at Nanion. Søren Friis was most recently Senior Application scientist at Nanion. He holds a very strong track record in developing advanced assays for automated patch clamp systems and for providing excellent support to customers world-wide in pharmaceutical companies and CROs.
21.09.2017 | Cellular Dynamics International Signs Agreement with Nanion Technologies to Enhance Mutual Offerings for Researchers
MADISON, WISCONSIN, USA, September 20, 2017-- Cellular Dynamics International Signs Agreement with Nanion Technologies to Enhance Mutual Offerings for Researchers
21.07.2017 | Nanion congratulates the four junior scientists awarded for their innovative theses by Nano Innovation Award 2017
MUNICH, GERMANY, July 21, 2017-- From fundamental research to applications - Nano Innovation Award 2017 for junior nanoscientists
20.06.2017 | Nanion to focus on its own new product portfolio - Axion Biosystems to sell direct in Europe
MUNICH, GERMANY, June 20, 2017-- Axion BioSystems and Nanion Technologies have enjoyed a very productive relationship over the past three years, with Nanion acting as sole distributor of Axion products in Europe. Nanion has effectively penetrated the high-throughput microelectrode array (MEA) market in Europe, while rapidly growing their existing business. Since both companies are undergoing rapid growth, it has been mutually decided that the best approach for both companies is to focus on commercializing their respective product lines.
- 25.05.2017 | Nanion Technologies has moved
- 02.02.2017 | Nanion Technologies Launches SURFE2R 96SE Instrument
- 01.02.2017 | New Genedata Screener® APC Functionality and Integration with Nanion SyncroPatch 384PE at SLAS2017
- 27.07.2016 | Icagen Inc.: Entering agreement with Nanion
- 28.06.2016 | Nanion Technologies Opens New Site in Copenhagen
- 13.01.2016 | Frank Henrichsen Appointed Director of Global Sales at Nanion Technologies
- 11.01.2016 | New Nature Nanotechnology Publication: Orbit 16 Used for Exciting Research on Synthetic DNA Nanopores
- 03.11.2015 | Nanion’s SyncroPatch is Preferred Technology for Patch Clamp-Based High Throughput Screening