Port-a-Patch mini -更小巧而强大的全自动膜片钳
随着Port-a-Patch mini的发布，世界上最小的膜片钳装置就变得更小巧了。 基于Port-a-Patch的成功，我们通过将放大器集成到工作站中，从而进一步缩小了膜片钳系统。 Port-a-Patch mini一次支持对一个细胞进行千兆封接记录，只需简短的培训即可快速轻松地获得高质量的膜片钳数据。它不仅是功能强大的研究工具，还是用于教学目的以及细胞和离子通道快速测试的理想之选。 Port-a-Patch mini的优点包括：
- Nanion自产芯片，提供多种电阻规格 (可另外定制芯片规格)
PatchContol mini: the intuitive Software of the Port-a-Patch mini
The PatchControl mini is a software based on the well-known PatchControl software of the Port-a-Patch and optimized for the Port-a-Patch mini allowing the easiest way to perform your sealing procedure. Equipped with a set of pre-written protocols fitting most user scenarios to obtain a fully automated procedure to rech whole cell configuration, the protocols can also be altered, allowing the entire procedure for cell capture, sealing and obtaining the whole cell configuration to be completely customizable. However, because we know that sometimes you just want to control things yourself, the protocols can be interrupted at any time and the suction controlled manually.
Through innovative communication with the electrophysiology software WinWCP, PatchControl mini can read out important parameters like membrane resistance, whole cell capacitance and series resistance and uses those to perform the pre-programmed automated steps accordingly. Suction strength and duration, voltage and membrane criteria can be set and altered to obtain the optimum parameters for cells routinely used in your lab.
The PatchControl mini software is there to make your patch clamp life easier, from automated cell capture to automated pressure control, the PatchControl mini software can do it all!
The NPC-1 chip is a proprietary innovative product by Nanion Technologies, developed for the Port-a-Patch. It is produced and quality-assured in-house at Nanion headquarters and shipped from Munich to our international customers. Different types of NPC-1 chips are available which should be chosen depending on cell size and application.
材料The core structure of the NPC-1 chip is a planar borosilicate glass slide with its micron-sized patch aperture. This structure is incorporated into a screw cap for easy handling and minimal cycle times between experiments. Additionally, the unique design of the NPC-1 chip gives similar access to the external and internal solution. Continuous perfusion of the internal solution has finally become possible.
- "NPC-1, 1-2 MOhm": (Order # 061101)
- "NPC-1, 2-3.5 MOhm": (Order # 061102)
- "NPC-1, 3-5 MOhm": (Order # 061103)
- "NPC-1, 5-10 MOhm": (Order # 061104)
- "NPC-1, 8-12 MOhm": (Order # 061105)
- "NPC-1, 10-15 MOhm": (Order # 061106)
Buffers and Solutions for the Port-a-Patch mini
Reliable buffer solutions are critical for any electrophysiological application. Our goal, therefore, is to provide high-class recording solutions that leave you in no doubt about quality and stability. Our quality assurance includes chemical tests as well as tests on our patch clamp systems of each lot. Our buffers are shipped with the corresponding "Certificates of Analysis" and "Material Safety Data Sheets" (MSDS).
Available buffers and solutions
- "External Standard", 500 mL: (Order # 08 3001)
- "External Standard Ca 10", 500 mL: (Order # 08 3012)
- "External NMDG 60", 500 mL: (Order # 08 3004)
- "External NMDG 60 Ca 10", 500 mL: (Order # 08 3011)
- "Internal CsF 110", 500 mL: (Order # 08 3008)
- "Internal KF 110", 500 mL: (Order # 08 3007)
- "Reagent Kit Port-a-Patch Standard", Cryo box with 81 vials, incuding 27x External standard, 18x External Ca 35, 18x Internal KF 60, 18x Internal CsF 60 (Order # 08 1001)